Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

9.02.2014

Hummingbird Collage

Here's a card I did (before the summer, even!) featuring one of the Best of 25 year stamp sets. This one is Best of Shelli and features a good assortment of random images - perfect for collages!


I don't usually use so many bright colours together, but this card makes me happy. I had created several punched embellishments from scraps, so I picked two colours and built from there. Using (seven) different colours on a card is also new for me. ha. It works though because I let the collage be the focal point.

Collage stamping is fun and turns out different every time. I think I'll have to look through my other sets now and see what other creations I can come up with. With the right set, projects can come together really quickly. Great for when you need a card in a hurry!

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph


RECIPE:
Paper: Crumb Cake, Pistacio Pudding, Tangerine Tango, Melon Mambo
Ink: Calypso Coral, Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay
Tools: Big Shot, Decorative Dots TIEF, Flower & Butterfly Punches
Accessories: Sequin Trim, Organdy Ribbon (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!