Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

7.16.2019

Paper Scraps #2

Thanks for popping in today. As promised in my post yesterday, I'm sharing another project I made with my paper scraps... strips of scraps that is.


On the left is the card I shared yesterday and on the right is today's card. I used the same suite of products and the inside of that cut oval (I got three pieces from the one die cut).


The Notecards & Envelopes were the perfect size for this project. I stamped all the images using Memento Black Ink and coloured the spools with Watercolour Pencils. To smooth out my pencil lines, I went over everything with a Blender Pen - love those things! If you go that route, just make sure you wipe it off between colours... unless you want to do some blending. ;)

I used some more of that ribbon from yesterday's project. It was sitting in my scrap bin and couldn't resist using it. Of course, this card could work with any ribbon or twine. I loved the little detail on the "spool" I created, though I'm sure that's meant more for a sentiment. haha.


Of course, I never ignore the inside. I kept this one pretty simple... and that's ok! If you'd like to know what I used to make this card (and yesterday's), you can find that info below and it'll take you right to my shop.

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

  Product List
Blender Pens
[102845]
$16.25
Big Shot
Big Shot
[143263]
$150.00
Paper Snips Scissors
[103579]
$13.50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!