Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

8.28.2014

The Holidays!

The holidays come early today for all Stampin' Up! fans... the holiday catalogue goes live!! It's always an exciting time for me and gotta love all the new products! Unfortunately, I was only able to put in a tiny pre-order and have not been able to play with what I got yet. :( BUT, I do have a holiday card for you today to celebrate. Check it out:


Now, you may be asking yourself "what Christmas set is that?". It's not! I used a few key pieces from the Flower Patch stamp set in the Annual Catalogue. As I wrote yesterday, it's a MUST-HAVE set, in my opinion. So much versatility, "bang for your buck" and the Photopolymer is so awesome for the layering effects you can achieve with this set!


For the inside, I stamped the same pattern and added a few more key sequins. I opted out of any inside text. I always decorate the inside to match the outside, but it's not often I add a stamped sentiment.

What do you like to do on the inside of your cards?

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph


RECIPE:
Paper: Baked Brown Sugar, Soft Suede, Gold Foil, Whisper White
Ink: Pistacio Pudding, Old Olive, Real Red, Baked Brown Sugar
Stamps: Flower Patch, Petite Pairs
Tools: Big Shot, Stylish Stripes TIEF, Punches: Word Window & Modern Label
Accessories: Buttons (all retired), Sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!