Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

9.15.2019

Manly Birthday Card... with a Christmas Set

Welcome to another monthly Blog Hop with the Stamping Symphony team. Today we are showing you projects with the Holiday Catalogue. I've used a Christmas stamp set, but created a non Christmas card for you today.


I have been using up many items that have been laying around my studio (some for years!) - die cuts, items from past kits and even pieces from cards at classes. I used some of those items to create this beauty, and you can definitely create something identical with the supply list I've shown below.


There are lots of fabulous layers on this card and not a lot of embellishments. I really like this layered look. There is an embossed panel, fussy cut images and die cut elements, not to forget the faux stitching and colouring.

I always feel it's important to decorate the inside to match the front of the card. It's an extra little bit of happy. Here I stamped the wood image and added a die cut leaf.


The main thing I want to show off here is the fact that I used a Christmas stamp set from the Holiday Catalogue (Still Scenes) and turned the wintery trees into ones that were in full bloom. All it takes is some masking & a little bit of creative colouring. ;)

If you'd like a step-by-step guide to how to create this card, you should check out my video below.



Thanks for hopping along with us this month. Be sure to check out the other fabulous creations and give my fellow stamping friends some love.


1. A La Cards (Leena)
2. Lolly & Sand (Sandy)
3. justBstamping (Barb)
4. Stamping with Jen (Jen)
5. Hofkissed (Steph) << You Are Here


Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph


Product List
Big Shot
Big Shot
[143263]
$150.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!