Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

9.08.2014

SAVE BIG!!



It's true. Today is my birthday and rather than showing you a card I created, I wanted to celebrate with you and offer you a discount on cards and handcrafted items I've made - all found in my online store! This offer is only available today, so make sure you take advantage!

If you're still looking for a little crafty inspiration, I created this flyer in My Digital Studio (MDS) in less than five minutes. MDS is so easy to use and you can quickly and easily create flyers, posters, scrapbooks & more with text, images, stamps, punches & embellishments. :) I'd be happy to chat more with you... contact me anytime to learn more!

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!