Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

3.16.2013

Best Wishes for Sunday Stamps

Well, better late than never... right?! This post is way late for Sunday Stamps this week, but if you saw my post the other day, you'll know why. :)

Holly had a great colour combo challenge for us this week and here is my design:

Paper: Baja Breeze, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Black
Stamps: Fabulous Florets, Sincere Salutations (retired)
Tools: Big Shot, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Lacy Brocade TIEF,
Decorative Label Punch


I used one of my all-time favourite sets - Fabulous Florets, along with another favourite, but retired set, Sincere Salutations. I just can't get rid of that one because I love the font and the greetings.

I don't know why, but the colour combo spoke "wedding" to me, so I created a card that could be used for a wedding or a shower. Heck, it could even be used for an anniversary. I didn't add much "bling" to the card, but instead, fussy-cut and popped up many of the flowers for dimension and embossed for some texture.


Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!